• Made from 71% polyester, 29% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Each flare dress is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Flare bottom skirt that starts at the waist
• The bottom falls just above mid-thigh on most people
• 2 in 1 style, wear your dress front to back or back to front to change it up
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your dress again soon
• Comfortable enough for daily wear, perfect as a cosplay dress
• Perfect for any goth, horror, occult, Wiccan or skull fan
This original creation is designed and made to order in Canada.
Current fulfillment estimates
There are no reviews yet.